The role of Knowledge Sharing Committee is to provide opportunities to share the knowledge of private equity business with the members of Japan Private Equity Association by planning study sessions in various fields. The contents of study sessions are specifically, (1) case study of value up strategies for the invested companies (2) specialized area such as legal issues, taxation system, etc. (3) risk management and fund administration.
Due to the impact of Covid-19, the study sessions will be held via online.
Other sessions currently planned are;
Value up examples of the invested companies
– Visionary Holdings by Advantage Partners
– ARUHI Corporation by Carlyle Japan
Specialized area such as legal, taxation system
– Revision in Foreign Exchange Law
Risk management, fund administration
– Financing for medium and small-sized companies by the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
– Representation and Warranties Insurance by Time Machine Underwriters Inc.
Founding Partner and Representative Director , CAS Capital, Inc.
Representative Partner, Advantage Partners Inc.
Representative Director and Partner, The Longreach Group